Thursday, September 4, 2008

Beau aka Bo-Bo

So, I haven't posted in a bit and thought I would give an update on my puppy, Beau, although now he is more commonly called "Bo-Bo" and seems to fit it well.

He is walking on walks better, finally doing his business outside consistently (although we have a bit to work on as far as using puppy pads inside...if I move it at all he goes where it used to be...very frustrating).

We still have some issues...he just doesn't like new people coming into my apartment (not that I have all these people coming over, but you know what I mean). So, I was told to socialize him which is why I have taken him to "doggie daycare" twice this week. It seems to be helping already--he is adjusting to it well although they say he doesn't really seem to know what's going on, but I think if I take him once a week consistently he'll eventually start to play with the other dogs.

I have to say, getting Bo-Bo was one of the best ideas I've had yet. He is a great little snuggler and has a fun personality. I'm hopeful that as he gets used to his new home he'll be more confident and everyone will start to love him as much as I do. Of course, I adore my cat, Aria, but there is enough room in my heart (and home) for the two lovely creatures. I'm finally getting how joyful and therapeutic owning and caring for an animal can be.

1 comment:

Stiles Family-mostly Kristen said...

What a cute doggy! Love the video's of the cat and dog-kinda like real brother's and sister's!