Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Gym Time-


I feel lucky that I have a gym that is just across the plaza from my office building. Not only that, it is one of the best, if not THE best gym in Denver. It's the gym of the Ritz-Carlton so that should say something. On top of all this, the Denver Nuggets now frequent my gym and practice on our basketball court...right in the view of all cardio machines. Nice. But I digress-

So, I've been going to the gym pretty regularly but have taken it "up a notch" this past month and am finally starting to see results. Although I realize if I kicked my diet into shape (I don't eat that bad, but do have a sweet tooth) my results would be fantastic! Anyway, there is this trainer, Nate, who I can not stop gawking at. It's ridiculous. And he happens to always be in the gym when I am (go figure...being that he is a trainer and all...lol). I have some contacts at the gym, heck, most of the front desk staff knows me by first name, so I think I will have to investigate as to his "status"...although I don't know why I'm bothering. Ever since I got my braces on I've felt a bit awkward. Well, I guess if he's worth my time he wouldn't care anyway. Let me tell you, though, this guy is lovely. *sigh*

Okay, for kicks and giggles...here is a silly gym prank video.

CLICK HERE!

1 comment:

The Little's said...

Isn't blogging fun?! I'm glad I found yours...you look gorgeous (as usual) good luck the the PT...grr!