Monday, September 22, 2008

Weekend Gatherings-

So, I had a pretty decent weekend. I admit, I slept most of Saturday, but my body really seemed to need it. With work and school I get a bit stressed and by the time the weekend rolls around I am just exhausted! So it was nice to get some extra sleep time in.

Anyway, on Sunday my brother Patrick and his wife Lyndsey + 2 adorable children (theirs, obviously) picked me up and we headed to Dave's (our brother) house. Dave has his lovely wife of 16 years and 4 children, too. It was great to see everyone! Even though we only live 30 minutes apart it seems tough to get everyone together.

I also brought Bo-Bo (aka Beau)...my 6 month old puppy in hopes that he could get a bit more socialized. Well, Dave's dog (a 9-month-old Mini Schnauzer, Koda) did NOT get along well with little Bo-Bo---although it seemed more like Beau was attacking him...yes, well, he was. *Sigh*. This is so frustrating! I just want him to get along with all other dogs, but looks like I might have to call in a professional trainer to help me with that. Oh well. At least we tried. Although, Koda made sure to mark every single tree and bush to let Beau know who was the owner AND proceeded to mark the wall inside. Well, Andrea (Dave's wife) freaked, understandably...

It was fun, though and I think everyone had a really great time...I wish we were a closer family in general, but I don't see that ever really happening. Oh well.

Blah.

1 comment:

Stiles Family-mostly Kristen said...

It's always good to get a free meal!:) Sorry about the dogs fighting. Have a good day. love ya