Friday, September 26, 2008

Another day another dollar...

So, here we are again. A lovely Friday morning—this week has gone by slowly and it seems to be getting worse. I’m not sure why that is, but it’s frustrating. I have SO much to get done (homework mostly) and I feel like I’m not getting much accomplished and that is REALLY frustrating. I’ve put a request in at the library for the book “Getting Things Done” which I’ve heard is a great read, so maybe that will give me some tricks to get more things done.

Also, I think I’m a little down lately because I feel like I’m doing a lot of waiting around for stuff, and heaven knows I am not patient… um, ever. I like stuff to be here yesterday! Sadly, a lot of this is out of my hands. For example, I’m cleaning up my credit report so it will be where it needs to be when my townhome is complete (yay!), but it’s a lot of writing letters and nonsense. In other words, it takes good old fashion time, and I feel like I’m going crazy waiting!

Apparently God and the Universe are trying to teach me a lesson, but that does not make it any easier. On top of this, I’m “in the meantime” with relationships in my life and that is not fun either. My former beau and I have gradually been moving our relationship from a dating relationship to more of a friendship. He doesn’t want marriage or kids so we know we’re going to end up as friends anyway…might as well start it early. That certainly does not make it easy. In all honesty, we still act like a couple and it’s hard to get out of that mindset…I still love him in many ways…although that love is evolving. Talk about complicated. That makes me sad because I feel like I’m losing him in a way and no new boyfriend on the horizon. Again, I believe in divine timing, but I suppose I need to trust a bit more.

At least I have my lovely family of Aria and Bo-Bo—yes, they’re pets, but they’re fabulous in times like this and get me out of myself. All good things. I definitely am hopeful for Mr. Wonderful to show up but I don’t think I’m ready for him right now anyhow. It would be nice to have someone to kiss on a regular basis, alas, I will just have to wait. C’est la vie.

No comments: