Saturday, November 1, 2008

Help Me Decide!

Hello everyone-

So today I had a professional photo shoot to get a head shot for my Reiki website---to show a more professional image. Well, I'm only going to have one of the pictures on my Reiki website, but have to choose from over 30 pictures we decided looked good to keep (at the studio earlier today.

This is where YOU come in---click on the link below and write down the image number underneath the photo you think looks the best but AND would be appealing on a holistic service website---that would make you want to use that person's services.

These are NOT touched-up yet, but will be after I decide. Nothing major ---just softening of lines and brightening the eyes. I also have this weird thing where when I smile a certain way or pucker my lips these not flattering lines show up on my face---so those would be softened a bit.

Okay--now click on the link and add your comment with the picture number! Thanks!

PICTURES LINK

5 comments:

matthewyoga said...

I like 3525

Stiles Family-mostly Kristen said...

I like 3488 & 3521

Unknown said...

3525 is the winner for the website.
However, you should also retouch and crop 3474. This shot would be good as an author photo or other publicity photo should you need it in the future.

The Little's said...

3525 and 3542

Anonymous said...

3539 best and 3536 second best

Good luck picking!

~T