Monday, August 18, 2008

Puppy updates...



So, Beau is definitely getting better adjusted to his new life. His walks are going much smoother...and he doesn't stop EVERY time a stranger is near...but he still stops quite a bit. One day at a time, I guess. Aria (my cat) loves to play with him and tease him, too. She's definitely letting him know he is on HER turf now. They wrestle ALL the time, now. Beau doesn't run away from her so I think he might actually like it. He hardly growls when they play (although he definitely tries to bite her...), but I think it is all play. And when Aria gets a bit nervous that the "playing" isn't so much play as fighting, she takes off. She loves to sit on Beau's crate and womp at him with her paws. Like a good little brother, he puts up with it. I think he secretly likes her, actually. LOL

I've included some video of this, but unfortunately the program I used to upload it puts a stupid label in the middle. Oh well. You'll get the idea. And yes, I have towels on my bed...bad habit of mine...I should just immediately hang them up. Blah.

No comments: