Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Another friend "bitten" by the Twilight series....tee hee..


So, after a few months of coaxing my fellow co-worker who is a few years my senior (she's early thirties) she has finally started reading "Twilight" and (no shock here) could not put it down....she opened it last night and didn't put it down until 2 A.M. (albeit unwillingly). I'm telling you, these books are awesome! If you haven't read them you should definitely pick up the first in the series. Steamy but not crude, witty, fun, romantic....thrilling! Let me reiterate that I canNOT wait until the last book comes out on August 2nd. You better believe my copy is pre-ordered on Amazon, baby!

There are so many websites out there about this series and even one specific to "Married women and or women over 25 that are in love with these books!" Called "Twilight Moms". At least I'm not the only one this obsessed ;-) Here is a link to that website for those that are curious.... TWILIGHT MOMS and another one for those who are newly in love with the start of the upcoming "Twilight" movie in December--- Robert is Edward Enjoy!

No comments: