Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Annoyed....


Have you ever met someone who you may have liked at first, but the more you got to know this individual the more you realized that they *really* bug you?

I have such an issue at the moment...and as much as I believe that when one has an issue with someone else it's usually because of one's own personal issues and not that actual person, I just can't seem to get over this annoyed feeling.

To get to the point: this person bugs the hell out of me. I'm usually a pretty nice person, but when this particular individual chooses to speak and says something, in my opinion, stupid, I really have a desire to just say something snide and harsh. I don't like this side of me. So I suppose I will have to do some "inner work" to discover why I have such a problem with this yahoo. (Okay, I shouldn't call him that, but whatever).

Wish me luck as I figure out what is wrong with me to find so much wrong with him. *Sigh* The work never ends, does it?

To better days.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I, too, believe that when we are annoyed by other people, we are really annoyed with some aspect of ourselves that they reflect. However, sometimes, some people just rub you the wrong way and it has nothing to do with you.

I hope you are able to figure it out and overcome it. I usually try to avoid people who really bug me.