Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Old & New



So, I "inherited" my digital camera from my baby brother, "Bubba" (Matt) last year and he had all these pictures on there from his trip to NYC and CT to visit my sisters and their families. Instead of deleting them, and being the great sister that I am, I copied them all and emailed them to him. However, there were a few I wanted to post.


Picture of somewhere in NY or CT--I'm guessing maybe Central Park (nice, pic, Matt, btw!)



Bubba on a ship...hmmm..maybe they went on a road trip to RI or Boston?



Again, with the ship theme---this is Matt and our nephew Lukas



Good pic of the ship



A philosophical picture--a picture of my sister Kristen taking a picture of my brother taking a picture of her, etc.



And some pics of the nephew, Lukas and niece, Mary--I doubt Mary will appreciate these since she has her glasses on, but we all know she is lovely in spite of it.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow you had this for a long time
love thomas