Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A doting "Mother"



Okay, okay, so, he's just a dog. But he's my dog, and until I have kids, my child of er sorts. So, being the silly mama that I am, I had to get some cute pics of him and a little video. He is darling with his little tail constantly wagging...:) Warning, though, trying to film and play ball with the little guy was not easy...therefore the footage is "bouncy" --kinda "Blair Witch Project"-esque--and the light started out good then disappeared.

Beau is crazy about tennis balls. Crazy! He's also very good at ferreting around and under things...including my couch with has very little room underneath it. So, I had to show a quick video of him running after the ball and getting on his belly to get the ball from under the couch. I realize this post is probably boring to most, but hey, whatever, this is my blog after all ;-)












No comments: