Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Next!

Alright, so the first guy on met on E-Harmony obviously has no "follow-through"....seeing as he was very enamaoured of me on our date---even talking about all the things we would do together in the future, and then never called. I *did* email him casually last Thursday and he responded back in 5 minutes...we chatted that way for awhile and it was left at staying in touch to plan another date, but PLEASE. I am not interested in chasing a man around....so moving on.

I am supposed to chat with another guy tonight. He seems really great (then again so did guy #1) but he's a bit older (which hopefully means more mature).

So...we will see how it goes. Against better judgment I'm positing a couple of his pics as well. He's very cute.


He's the one on the Right



3 comments:

The Little's said...

Definitely VERY cute! Wouldn't it be funny if one of these guys found your blog? Well..maybe not THAT funny. Can't wait to hear how this one goes...I agree with you, though. Move on!

Anonymous said...

OK - this new one is totally yummy. I hope he is as awesome on the inside as he is on the outside. Good luck - i hope it works for you.

Stiles Family-mostly Kristen said...

He's cute! Thumbs up for me!