Thursday, April 9, 2009

E-Harmony--update

Okay, so, as was to be expected there are lot of guys I'm being "matched" with that I am NOT interested in...but a handful that I have been...which is promising, right?

One, in particular sounds great so far (and we're supposed to chat on the phone later this week and maybe meet for lunch or something).

Anyway, he's 31, lives in Boulder (originally from Oregon), works as a psychotherapist (and don't go there...I know what you're thinking....), is a practicing Buddhist, etc. He has a great sense of humor (as far as I can tell from our emails) and is darn cute....so...we'll see how it goes.

Okay, I can't believe I'm doing this, but I had to show a picture of him, god help me if he ever finds my blog...






2 comments:

The Little's said...

He's a cutey! Good luck!

Stiles Family-mostly Kristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.