Sunday, October 4, 2009

In other news...

Well, it's Sunday afternoon and I must say I've had a great weekend so far! I had my first Reiki class in Cheyenne yesterday and it went really well. It was really exhausting, though. Teaching for nearly 5 hours wears you out. I got pretty positive feedback from the students and hope to teach a full Reiki II Class in Cheyenne this summer. I would love to teach again in Cheyenne since many people there haven't even heard of Reiki so it's good to teach others how to do it and share the positive energy and healing it offers.

Several students had some pretty great experiences with the Reiki attunements and with their first Reiki treatments. Tears were shed as some even had emotional releases. It made me feel grateful to be a part of that.

Anyway, that's all to report for now...more news later ;)

-N

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

I am happy for you Nan. I know we dont see each other often But hey it would have been nice to see you. Maybe next time when you drive by. Have a good week.