Monday, March 2, 2009

1,2,3...follow me!

So, I am really interested in who really reads and follows my blog...which sounds stupid, but it helps me to know what to put up on here (and what *not* to...tee-hee...kidding.).

Anyway, the great thing about blogger is they have the option of "following" blogs...if you read my blog and want to know when I put something new up (as opposed to constantly checking back) please click "follow" on the right side of the screen under my slide show. That way, I have a better idea of who reads this--other than the zillion tweeners who find the picture I posted of "Edward Cullen" from the twilight movie in Google images and just click to see that and swoon and leave. Seriously, have you noticed how many people have visited my blog? Over 12,000 I think. Not even I have that many friends---;-)

Thanks everyone!

N

No comments: