Thursday, August 13, 2009

Remedy Reiki-


As most people probably know, Google can be a business' best friend. For months I have been trying to get my little business: Remedy Reiki up on the Google search engine. Man, it's not that easy. Slowly, but surely, though, it's working! I recently discovered that if you add your business location on Google Maps it will eventually show up on the list of locations "nearby" on some searches. So, did that---and already got some business from it showing up in the search.

However, I could still use some help---so everyone should click on this link to my website---it will help raise my website to a higher status in Google---the more clicks from different computers, the more it climbs...albeit slowly.---And feel free to Google "Denver Reiki" and search for my website to click on it (Remedy Reiki) that helps, too!!

Anyway, my goal is to just have some more money to ease financial stress while I'm in school AND working full-time at my day job---which I really like, btw, but it's nice to have some side income--and on top of that, with Reiki you help people, too. Added bonus.

I'm currently also working on a free E-book on Reiki---I will post that here as well when I get that done.

Still have an article to write on Reiki in the works for an online magazine, but I need an angle---should I write about the benefits of Reiki, how to choose a Reiki practitioner or something like that? Ideas are welcome! Just post them on the comments section on here

Be well, ya'll---until next time!

No comments: