Thursday, December 4, 2008

Toy Time

So, I was listening to Alice 105.9 (one of my favorite morning shows in Denver) this morning and they were asking everyone what their all-time most favorite and most memorable Christmas present as a child was.

I thought it would be fun to post mine on here and then ask others to post theirs as well (in the comments section).

So, here are my "top two" all-time favorite Christmas toys:

Mickey Mouse Talking Phone---it was awesome! You would dial a number and different messages were heard on the receiver end--it was like a real working phone (well, for a 4 year old it was close as I was getting to one).
Here is a commercial for it I found on you tube:

CLICK HERE!



The second all-time greatest toy ever was my cabbage patch doll (of course!)--Actually, it was two of them--one had blond hair and the other red. They were name Mande and Holly and had birth certificates and everything. I adored those dolls and think my mom has them stored away somewhere still.



Good times, good times.

Okay, now what was your favorite Christmas toy!! Post it on the comments section!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: