Tuesday, July 22, 2008

"...to sleep, perchance to dream...."

Well, I dreamed about living in Utah *again*....this is crazy! I have had numerous dreams of being back in Utah, living in Utah, being back in college there....and especially dreaming about a particular guy I dated back then. It was 9 years ago! But I keep having dreams about him. We'll just call him "Wess" which, if anyone who knows me closely and from back in my Provo days, would definitely know to whom I am referring.



Anyway, he was (is?) very similar looking to my beloved, Matthew McConaughey, and built similarly too, although not quite as tall. I have had so many dreams about "Wess" this year that I had to look him up and get his contact info. Unfortunately, he was not "Google" material and I had to (embarrassingly) freaking pay$15 to get his phone number. I know, I know, I became a stalker, briefly, but hey, when I called him he told me that he had been talking about me to his roommate. And I might add he was telling his roommate how hot I was. But I digress...

So, months ago I contacted him and we happily text and talk once in awhile....all with completely bad intentions, of course. He is in Provo, UT anyway and I am in lovely Denver....so, it's all innocent fun. But, gosh darn it, I dreamed about him again. Nothing amazing, but definitely a fun dream. What does it all mean, though! Ack!

Oh well.

No comments: