Saturday, January 2, 2010

Today--




Three years ago today---everything got much, much better in my life.

Thank you to everyone who has supported (and continues to do so) on my journey.  Life is good and just getting better.

 Oh,  and in other news....
..I'm OFFICIALLY a senior at DU now!  Yay! The end is in sight.  However, upon telling Matt (my younger bro) this news he said, "So what?  I was a senior for four years"

Touche, Matt, Touche.

In all fairness, though, he graduated from UW with TWO degrees--not two majors--two SEPERATE degrees.  Seeing as I'm just getting the one (for now...Masters comes next)---I think I can get out of school in the next 1.5 years or less....

Career wise--I'm leaning towards pursuing a career as an occupational therapist or a psychotherapist....we shall see....

Be well,

N.



1 comment:

The Little's said...

Congratulations! I hate school...so thank you for letting me live vicariously through you. I'm so proud!!