Friday, September 18, 2009

I'm an Author--er-ish!




Some of you probably already saw this, but I had to post it on my blog because I'm pretty happy about this! I've published my first Examiner.com article on Reiki! Click below for the article:

Using reiki to heal a broken heart

This is a first article of many, I hope. Also, my former college roommate, who is an excellent writer, is going to profile me in an article about Reiki and that will be submitted to some online magazines as well. This will happen sometime in November of this year, most likely. Thanks again, Mindy!!

Okay, so that's it for now. Enjoy the last weekend of summer!

1 comment:

Katie said...

That's awesome! Good for you!
Also, reading about your dating prospects had me laughing SO hard! Oh how I'm so glad that I don't have to date at this point in my life. It seems hard to find a a quality guy- there are definitely some weirdos out there! Hang in there with that!